Why Refinance A Mortgage?
- Reduce monthly payments by consolidating debts
- Access equity
- Pay loans off faster
- Switch from an adjustable to a fixed-rate loan for financial stability
Mortgage refinancing is the process of obtaining a new mortgage. Understanding the rules to refinance and knowing whether that is the best option must be considered. Mandani Law will navigate you through your refinancing and help you get the best results to suit your needs.
- Prepare the required mortgage and related documents.
- Obtain a sub-search of the title
- Review payout balances outstanding on your existing mortgage/line of credit and arrange for these to be paid
- Meet with you to obtain signatures on closing documents
- Deposit the proceeds from the refinancing directly into your bank account
- Provide you with a copy of the final report